Geepas Digital Infrared Cooker 2000W - Electric Hot Plate, Built-In Ceramic Hob | 10 Level Temperature Setting | Led Display, Overheat Function with Child Lock Safe | Suitable for All Kinds of Cookware
Delivered by Wed, 04 21
2. Overheat Protection -The hot plate will auto turn off (light off) when the temperature rises too high, and auto turns on (light on) when it returns to normal.
3. TIMER FUNCTION -Equipped with a programmable built-in timer, the hob will be automatically turned off when it counts down to 0, helping you to cook perfectly and accurately. Never worries about overcooking.
4 CHILD LOCK SAFE - This cooktop is compatible with the safety child lock feature which prevents the unnecessary touching of the controls once its on child lock.
5. ALL COOKWARES COMPATIBLE - It is compatible with all cookware with a flat bottom, ceramic, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper, heat-resistant glass, etc.. So you will not worry about what cookware you will choose. The smooth ceramic plate makes it more durable.
2. 10 Levels Temperature Control, FRY & BBQ FUNCTION - With a rotating knob, you can easily control between 10 temperature levels. Easy to set the required temperature while preparing your special dishes. Comes with inbuilt fry and BBQ feature to enjoy for meals.
3. TOUCH CONTROLS, 4 DIGIT LED DISPLAY - This Geepas has easy touch control and led display for maintaining easy operations.
5. Handles for Safe Carrying - After use, you may wish to move the hob somewhere else to cool down. Thanks to the handles on each end of the unit you can move it with ease and without burning your hands.
Experience the Worry-Free Shopping with Guaranteed Warranty at a very Minimal Cost for up to 5 Years
Long Product Lifespan
We speak In terms of Quality, Best Middle East Brand with long lasting products
Your problems are our responsibility, Our customer support team are masters in solving all your product related queries within 24 Hours.
Deliver & Install
Our Service simplify Your Purchase with Quick Delivery and Handy Installation