Geepas Ball Pein Hammer With Wooden Handle - Induction Hardened & Forged Head | Carbon Steel Head | Ideal for Engineers, Jewelry Maker and Many DIY Workers
Delivered by Wed, 03 10
2. VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Pein rivets, strike chisels and punches and shape unhardened metals size for lighter-duty metals.
3. FORGED STEELHEAD - Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. It is capable to carry out all the mechanic and serious DIYer's works.
4. WOODEN HANDLE - High grip that reduces vibration and shock transfer, oversized mechanic-style with sure-grip handle measured from the bottom end to where it connects to hammerhead portion.
5. BUILT TO LAST - Constructed from drop forged carbon steel head with a polish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
6. ROUNDED BALL END - Smooth rounded ball end lets workers shape metals to the right shape.
This Geepas hammer is having a wooden handle, steel ingredients, crack-proof, measured hardness, manufacturing processes, heat treatment and overall dimensions. Fitted with hickory wooden handles.
This Ball Pien Hammer is perfect for the metalworking, precision ground with hardened striking faces to withstand the rigors of all metalworking applications. Fitted with a wooden handle that is lightweight, extremely strong and resistant to moisture.
Experience the Worry-Free Shopping with Guaranteed Warranty at a very Minimal Cost for up to 5 Years
Long Product Lifespan
We speak In terms of Quality, Best Middle East Brand with long lasting products
Your problems are our responsibility, Our customer support team are masters in solving all your product related queries within 24 Hours.
Deliver & Install
Our Service simplify Your Purchase with Quick Delivery and Handy Installation