Geepas Digital Personal Scales - Easy Read Display, Large Platform for More Foot Room, Step-On for Instant Weight Reading, Max Capacity 150 kg | 6mm Tempered Glass, Auto Off & Zero | 2 Years Warranty
Delivered by Sun, 08 08
2. STEP ON TECHNOLOGY - Simply step onto the scales for your measurement, without having to wait for them to re-calibrate! Once initialised, get fast weight readings without having to move the scale.
3.EASY TO READ DISPLAY - A handy, easy to read digital LCD. Measure your weight in kg, st or lb, easily toggle between metric and imperial units using the switch underneath the scales.
4. SAFETY AND COMFORT - Neat and compact, this scale measures up at 6mm - the perfect size for the modern home. The thick tempered glass platform has large enough foot room for exceptional sturdiness and safety but with the added benefit of easy storage.
5. 2 YEARS OF MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
2.Anti-Skid Padding Foot-pads always keep the weighing platform stable and work perfectly in every spots and doesn't allow to skid on the floor.
3. SMART LOW BATTERY & OVERLOAD INDICATION - This personal scale is having some smart feature which will make it unique digital scale. It has low battery indication and when ever the scale has a more than 150 kg it will give you a indication.
4. AUTO ZERO & OFF FUNCTION - This geepas scale consists of auto zero and doesnt need to do it manually like others. It even shuts off automatically when its not in use.
5. COUNTS IN KG/LB/ST - This personal scale is easy to use and you can count your weight in 3 different measurements like in kg, lb or st as per as your requirement.
Experience the Worry-Free Shopping with Guaranteed Warranty at a very Minimal Cost for up to 5 Years
Long Product Lifespan
We speak In terms of Quality, Best Middle East Brand with long lasting products
Your problems are our responsibility, Our customer support team are masters in solving all your product related queries within 24 Hours.
Deliver & Install
Our Service simplify Your Purchase with Quick Delivery and Handy Installation